Broke the mini pci port that connects to antenna inside controller

Reaction score
Does anyone have the ability to find or know the name of the RC card that connects to the circuit board in the controller that the mini pci port is on? I need to get a replacement, or get really good at microsoldering. lol:/

I am growing to despise micro USB connectors! They are not very durable and are damaged easily, just like you found out.
You might try Mouser or Digikey for the connector.. how good are you at soldering?

Does anyone have the ability to find or know the name of the RC card that connects to the circuit board in the controller that the mini pci port is on? I need to get a replacement, or get really good at microsoldering. lol:/
Do you mean the USB connector? (not PCI) and that is a micro USB also... miniUSB would have been a much better connector!

I think he is looking for the USB connector that you connect your computer to for programming, but I will keep the link you posted if I have a need for a new RX in my quad!
Whoops..my bad ! Have seen that somewhere and will look .:)

Ok... well one place might be DJI, but it will be $$$$ for sure!
Ya ..just misread the topic tittle and I guess a used TX cheap would be his best bet .

AHHA!!!! NOW I know what you are looking for!
When you said PCI, that is not a PCI connector. A PCI connector is used in computers for plug in cards (network/modem/IO/etc.).
The antenna connector is an U.FL connector... a board mount (I believe)
ufl-2.0mm-5.jpg

or a H.FL
is.php

Here is the site where I found these.. there are many others though..
MMCX Cables & Adapters for Antennas

Is this what you are talking about? The actual antenna connector and NOT the multipin header?

So what broke? The ground around the connector that holds the mating connector? There should be a ring around the center pin that is missing in your picture, if that is what came off.

Reactions: griter34
AHHA!!!! NOW I know what you are looking for!
When you said PCI, that is not a PCI connector. A PCI connector is used in computers for plug in cards (network/modem/IO/etc.).
The antenna connector is an U.FL connector... a board mount (I believe)
ufl-2.0mm-5.jpg

or a H.FL
is.php

Here is the site where I found these.. there are many others though..
MMCX Cables & Adapters for Antennas

Is this what you are talking about? The actual antenna connector and NOT the multipin header?

I understand this, but I need the card that it is on, as the existing card cannot be repaired.

Last edited:
You mean the card itself is broken? If so... very sorry to hear that!
Well I tried!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers