broke my controller, bought a used one

Reaction score
hello folks,
broke my controller and bought a used one..now i am asking me if there is anything to be aware of??? cause of maybe different fw versions on new controller and my AC. how can i update only the Controller if there is an older version installed than on my AC??? i have 1.7.9 installed and dont want to update on 1.8.1.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

None than I can think of, the Phantom may update the controller if needed, do the re-link and lets us know if it works, probably do a remote calibrate, before you try to fly.

Rod

By the way, how did you break your old controller? I have two P3S and so two controllers. One has DBS installed and one is stock. I'll sometimes resync one controller to the other Phantom. So I have noticed the controllers only remember the last Phantom it last resync'd to.

dji go says that the current installed fw version is 1.5.7+ and upgrade is required, My bird has the version 1.7.9..dont want to upgrade to 1.8.1 so what should i do? can i leave it as it is or is there any problem with different fw Versions on RC and AC?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan