broke down and got blade gaurds

Reaction score
after flying off the boat last weekend i got some blade gaurds to keep the blades from hitting the boats seats with its props if it tips over on landing

and they are quick detach gaurds so no Tools needed to take them off for traveling
index.jpg

I use them, just the DJI ones, there was some talk about some of them that did detach, it was enough that was going to look into later when I time. I see if I can find some info, I also use fish line around mine minimize hand, arm, neck that could happen between the props.

I use them, just the DJI ones, there was some talk about some of them that did detach, it was enough that was going to look into later when I time. I see if I can find some info, I also use fish line around mine minimize hand, arm, neck that could happen between the props.

the onces i got seem very heavy duty not cheap like the onces i used to use on the phantom 2 even has heavy duty screws

8197aDNeE7L._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Summitlink®-Professional-Disconnect-Propeller-Protector/dp/B00RFX2L6G?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Looks Good, I will be looking in the future, if I can keep mine flying.:rolleyes:
I got another set out in the woods on my P2V+, with a battery and a 16gig SD card, if somebody finds it I got a remote that will work. To much snow 2 weeks ago, maybe over Mem-Day I will go or another lookie.

Looks Good, I will be looking in the future, if I can keep mine flying.:rolleyes:
I got another set out in the woods on my P2V+, with a battery and a 16gig SD card, if somebody finds it I got a remote that will work. To much snow 2 weeks ago, maybe over Mem-Day I will go or another lookie.

i have 32 card in my phantom and a backup in my box if i fill up the main one

i am Ready for some fun mem day in mexico!

Crap I don't know now, maybe it was 32 gig, I think a 64 will work on a Standard.

There is a post that they took his Bird at the Border, better look it up.

Reactions: Bigmike2016

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj