Bright monitors

Reaction score
I read Dji is gonna bring in some $1500 monitors .

Does any1 has any info about these monitors ??

Iam aware of the ph4 pro+ monitor ... but dji has plans to bring in some more advanced pro stuff .,, any info with any1 out there ??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi Rockydog
Where can you get 1 of these monitors, I've tried Amazon & Ebay no go, and the CrystalSky website gives no info on price or where to get one from

Regards
Waylander

I read Dji is gonna bring in some $1500 monitors .

Does any1 has any info about these monitors ??

Iam aware of the ph4 pro+ monitor ... but dji has plans to bring in some more advanced pro stuff .,, any info with any1 out there ??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
The price if $1500 is speculation. If they are priced over $800 they won't sell very many, IMHO. They have NO VALUE, other than flying a drone since you can't access the Google play store to load other applications (based on talking to DJI at CES). And the P4P+ evidence of the capabilities of the DJI android software team makes me believe the Crystal Sky product will be riddled with app flaws, just like the P4P+ is.

The DJI iOS software team is doing a much better job. An example is the 2X zoom feature on P4, it's been out on the iOS app for over 7 months, and it's still not available on Android. 2X zoom works on Mavic iOS app also, but not Android. Unless DJI hires some better android software engineers, the CrystalSky idea may falter from day one. I'm sure this is why it's taking so long to release. I saw the CrystalSky display at CES Jan 6, but it wasn't actually running the Go4 app, and they were not demonstrating it in their flight cage.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj