Bricked camera fixed by DJI :)

Reaction score
So I started a topic a while back when 1.1.9 came out and ruined my camera - I just wanted to update those who were following my old thread. I had to send the drone to DJI, but they fixed and sent it back. They replaced the camera and the GPS (not sure why the GPS had to be replaced) and sent the drone back with 1.1.9 preinstalled. I am so thankful that everything is working well now. Got it yesterday and already did 2 shoots today. The RAW images are great (not perfect, but they are more than sufficient for what I do) and I am pumped to be flying again.

Anyway, I wish it had been a "I just had to press this button for 10 seconds" type of solution, but at least DJI stood behind their product and fixed the issue.

Glad to hear they fixed you up. A shame it was so long. They responded to mine also, but almost three weeks after I sent mine back to Amazon and got a replacement. They did respond for assistand though and said to send to him personally in future after
I expressed my concern on timing and assured me, he would help much faster if ever needed in future. Seems like they may be improving their services. Great news and sure you are excited once again!

I had the same problem and sent my drone back to Dronefly and they replaced my camera immediately. Great company. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav