Breathless Riviera Cancun Drone Flight

YYZ

Reaction score
Hey friends,

I am happy to report there remains no issues taking the phantoms into Mexico. I flew into Cancun from Toronto last week and enjoyed a few short flights as soon as the 60km/hr winds finally died down!

Enjoy!

We fly into Cancun every year in May. I hate it there though, too fast paced, too many people. We hop on the ferry and go to Isla Mujeres for vacation. Great video! Where exactly is this at?

We fly into Cancun every year in May. I hate it there though, too fast paced, too many people. We hop on the ferry and go to Isla Mujeres for vacation. Great video! Where exactly is this at?

I went to Isla Mujeres on this trip also. I had the phantom with me the whole day strapped to a golf cart! Unfortunately, the winds were well beyond reasonable for the phantom. It killed me to keep it grounded, but it was far too windy to fly. My wife and I loved it so much that we're going to rent a place on Isla next year for a week. It is absolutely beautiful!

This drone footage was taken in puerto morelos at the Breathless Resort. The week was so windy, I only got these flights in on the last 2 days.

Cheers!

Reactions: chadrob30
If you are wanting a no frills and private apartment to stay in look at Punta Piedra 2. It is fully furnished, including dishes and silverware, has air conditioning, TV, cart parking etc and it is right on the beach. It also has a pool on the premises, and the owners live next door. She is American so the whole thing was painless and very reasonably priced. Also, my wife runs a Facebook group called Isla Addiction if you're interested. Tons of knowledge in the group from all the members.

If you are wanting a no frills and private apartment to stay in look at Punta Piedra 2. It is fully furnished, including dishes and silverware, has air conditioning, TV, cart parking etc and it is right on the beach. It also has a pool on the premises, and the owners live next door. She is American so the whole thing was painless and very reasonably priced. Also, my wife runs a Facebook group called Isla Addiction if you're interested. Tons of knowledge in the group from all the members.

This is great! My wife is looking to stay closer to Playa Norte, but I have sent her to the Facebook group. Cheers!

We are staying at Villa Kiin in May. Not sure about it yet, although the location is great, basically right on Norte. Trip Advisor has a few different opinions of it lol.

Reactions: YYZ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20