Breaking the 5km mark on stock P3P

Reaction score
Today I broke my previous record of 3.7km with my P3P with a distance of 5.026km.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It might not seem like something to shout about but for me I think it's just fantastic to keep pushing further and further. It's a personal achievement. I'm looking forward to pushing abit further as I've still got more than 20% battery upon landing back at my home point.

What's your furthest distance on a stock p3?

2.9 miles one way could've went a little farther but I stopped and took a 360 degree video shot. Would have probably got a little over 3miles out one way.
Nice flight you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.9 miles one way could've went a little farther but I stopped and took a 360 degree video shot. Would have probably got a little over 3miles out one way.
Nice flight you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I started with 97% battery and ended with 23 % battery. It was a spur of the moment decision to do this long range test. I think the phantom is capable of pushing to at least 6km with proper planning.

If wind is minimal and you fly out immediately after take off. Time will not be wasted on those little nitty gritty things. I plan to do that soon. Once I touch past the 6km mark I'll turn back immediately.
Hope for the best!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic