Brandy new

Thanks, I only ask about the WiFi on my phone, because I would prefer use a designated tablet for quad, so that I won't be worried about phone.., battery, signal etc. The tablet has no service
Maiden flight this afternoon, amazing!,, windy, but didn't plan on much alt, only went 40 ft, could see the gusts move it and watch it correct for them. Super easy to fly, can't wait til tomm. One concern was I didn't have to calibrate the compass, don't know if I had to do it/prompt it, so excited just to get off ground, there's been bad weather here for a bit.

Sorry.... the 4K connects by wifi to your portable device. We hooked it up and confirmed it worked but have not flown yet.
B.greene, do you know if there's a way to have video,pics download directly to device, may be a dumb question but I saw a thumbnail of pic in flight log, didn't even know I took it

B.greene, do you know if there's a way to have video,pics download directly to device, may be a dumb question but I saw a thumbnail of pic in flight log, didn't even know I took it

I don't know. Do a search on the forum. I have seen a few posts about streaming straight to Facebook and other social media services.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Markd

If I figure it out I will post it. But I bet others on the forum know the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Markd
Congrats! Hoping for my maiden flight Monday if it is not snowing.
So your like me new, I'm in the northeast, got this for Christmas and dove right after the charger, charged it did the firmware thing, so confusingn with switching between wifis...finally it was ready, all YouTube watched like 10, they were more helpful by the way, then ..crappie weather. It's awesome, flight controller cpu is unbelievable, good luck and happy new year

Both video and pictures will download to your device automatically if you have the cache to device option turned on in the app. I believe it's on by default. Both are at a lower resolution than the copies on the SD card in your gimble. And can be viewed using your Go app.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Both video and pictures will download to your device automatically if you have the cache to device option turned on in the app. I believe it's on by default. Both are at a lower resolution than the copies on the SD card in your gimble. And can be viewed using your Go app.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app
My reply about being able to do itpost flight assumed the poster was after the full hi res versions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94