Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Brand Yourself With Professional Logo Stinger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stacy Cobb, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Stacy Cobb

Brand your company with a professional logo stinger. Through our affiliation with Water House Media, AerialDroneAccessories.com is now offering Professional Video Stingers, for you to use when marketing your media. On your behalf Water House Media will license the work of a top creative motion graphics artist from around the world, insert your logo and if requested your tag line and create for you one of the sharpest, attention grabbing video idents/stingers available. With your purchase you will receive all needed licensing to be able to market yourself. Prices range from $75 to $125 depending your needs.

Order now at Video Stinger - Aerial Drone Accessories

2. Jaime Ray Vaughn

I didn't realize these things were called Stingers. So, you get a .mov file that you can use in any way you want for as long as you want?

3. Revivalution

@Jaime Ray Vaughn that is correct. We send you the licenses from the artist and it allows you to use this on any medium as long as you like.

4. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

Are there more than (3) samples to pick from or is it more custom and those are just examples?

5. Revivalution

Those are just examples of quality. I'll put together three different ones for you and then you can pick the one you like best.

BigAl07 likes this.
  6. vgt

vgt

For that price you could get a few months worth of subscription to After Effects and learn it yourself.

7. Stacy Cobb

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and you are correct on that. But unfortunately you've forgotten to factor in the fact that time is money. So to be able to do this is going to take at least a couple of months. But let's say it just takes 80-hours to get proficient enough to do this kind of work, which is not nearly enough time to learn this kind of After Effects work. That's a lot of time/money lost, even though the CC subscription only cost you $59 a month which is still more than paying $75 to have someone do it for you.

I've put this package together for the people that neither have the time or the desire to learn after effects to this degree. Any body who is proficient enough in after effects to do this does not need what we are offering.

With that being said I encourage anyone serious about video to learn After Effects it's an artist tool that has reaches far outside of what we are doing here. If you become this proficient in it then you will be very well off and hopefully doing what you enjoy.

GoodnNuff and BigAl07 like this.
  8. tcope

Good to know. I'm betting that there are a lot of "Youtubers" who would be interested in this service.

9. Adil J

$75-$125 for a little video intro? IMO these are super easy to make and can be bought for just a couple bucks on many sites...

10. Stacy Cobb

Thank you @Adil J you are correct you can do these yourself. However, super easy has a lot to do with knowledge of software. For those like you who understand After Effects and Cinema 4D this can be done fairly easily. I mean after all you already a member of CC and probably already own Cinema 4D or some other professional modeling application, and you've spent some time doing production in these environments. This offer is for people who don't have the knowledge or time to learn these very extensive programs.

11. Jaime Ray Vaughn

I think the price is very reasonable for someone not already possessing the knowledge to create them themselves.

#11 Jaime Ray Vaughn, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  12. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree with you. Even if I could do it in 4 or 5 hours (assuming I could find the right YouTube vids) that's time I could be flying and trying to make a couple of dollars.

GoodnNuff likes this.
  13. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

Stacy Cobb I left you a PM. Get back with me when you get a chance.

14. Stacy Cobb

Hi @BigAl07 - I didn't have any messages so I sent you another one just in case something was up with the last message.

15. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

Got it and replied. It was my mistake :)

Thanks for the PM and continued support.
    Allen

16. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

I wanted to take a moment to give a big Thank You to Stacy Cobb for a GREAT final product. We are thrilled with the work you did for us and can't wait to put it to good use very soon.

If anyone is on the fence or questioning whether to go this route or not have no fears. They exceeded our expectations and everything came in within budget (slightly under budget to be honest). You don't see those two comments in the same sentence very often.

THANK YOU!

Regards,
    Allen