Brand New Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbals direct from Blinq.com for $131

K

Kubelwagen

Just purchased and received one of these and wanted to make sure it was all legit before passing the information along

$166 with free shipping through Ebay from Blinq.com. Comes in sealed box with all accessories including the anti-interference board, GoPro adapter, bunch of isolation balls, connecting hardware and so forth. Labeled "For Phantom 2 Only." Pretty good deal.

NOTE: CactusJackSlade looked these up directly on Blinq.com and they're now $131 with free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay doesn't work that way. It's either on ebay site and they collect a percentage of the sale and shipped by the seller not ebay.

Ok, Jason, let me clarify it for you. First, I've been on eBay for over 10 years with close to 1,000 transactions so I know how it works. The company selling the gimbal is called Blinq.com. They're selling it on Ebay. Simple as that.

Ok, Jason, let me clarify it for you. First, I've been on eBay for over 10 years with close to 1,000 transactions so I know how it works. The company selling the gimbal is called Blinq.com. They're selling it on Ebay. Simple as that.

You think I fell off the turnip truck? Show me the ebay URL.

Man, that's cheap. Makes me want to buy another in case I screw mine up.

FYI, just looked at Blinq.com and there they show one left that's an open box. Through the Ebay link it shows they still have more than 10 available at $156.

In the first line of my first post I mention that I wanted to actually get one before posting the deal. Which I did. The gimbal arrived complete and sealed in the Zenmuse box. It's legit. Comes with all the components including anti-interference board, cable, assortment of isolators, GoPro USB adapter and so forth. It was such a good deal I bought one for a spare.

I suspect some companies are blowing them out because of the H4-3D, and the fact that it only works with the "ancient" Phantom 2, unless you use additional electronics. That's good news for those of us who are perfectly fine with using the P2 and 3-series GoPro.

Other question wich one of these are. with the lcd gopro plug or the usb flex cable?
herobus1.jpg 1993147_sa.jpg

The $156 model from Blinq uses the USB flex cable as in your right-side picture. Also, I don't know why the Blinq ad says "white" because there is no white anything. It's just the standard H3-3D Phantom 2 gimbal. I checked the model numbers before purchasing.

The difference in the two H3-3D models you referenced are one is specifically for the Phantom 2 so it uses the IMU that's built into the Phantom, therefore it's cheaper. The other one is a standard gimbal that requires a separate IMU to operate, which it appears is supplied with the gimbal for the extra cost.

There are new H3-3D gimbals advertised regularly on the U.S. Ebay site for under $200 so I would think that you should be able to find similar deals on Ebay in your part of the world.

Lastly, if you don't feel comfortable purchasing from a company for any reason then you shouldn't purchase from that company. Part of the fun of the hobby is being happy with your choices in what you get and from whom. I got a brand new Zenmuse for around $160 and had no problems at all with the purchase. But that's just me. Sometimes these gimbals are screwed up right out of the box and I haven't tested this new one yet.

Anybody else buy the zenmuse?
Im from Chile and with the shiping and the import charges the total is 234US and here in Chile the zenmuse cost 338US soo anyway is to much chip, but the user blinq hace soo many bad feedback and im very complicated.

Whats is the diference between this NEW DJI Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3/3+/4 (Phantom 2) (White) and this NEW DJI Zenmuse H3-3D 3 Axis High Performance Gimbal for GoPro Hero3/Hero3+ St

Regards!

Both of those gimbals are the same with a built in IMU but if you wanted to mount either on a different type of quad then you'd need GCU (gimbal control unit) module.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan