Brand New Phantom 4 Controller

Just in case anyone wants to do business with bkushner in the future, he agreed to sell this to me and when I asked for his payment information he tells me it's sold to someone else and then accuses me of "creatively editing" things even though you can't edit PM titles after sending them...

484bfb50e8558f2346e513fbe326c23e.jpg

1a4b7d53ead33fc48c918867c8bfbd48.jpg

[emoji112]

Here is a copy of what your message said to me. This is the EMAIL so it's proof of what was written. I answered yes that it was a P4P and next thing I know it's showing I said yes to a $165 offer. I turned own a similar offer yesterday . I've already contacted the mods to review this. Again here is proof of the question I was asked

nnccj.jpg

The title clearly shows that it says "p4p controller" it even shows that in your email... which you are selling in this thread. Right?

It clearly asks if you would accept $165 for it shipped, which you said yes to.

Listen I ain't mad, (I can get them off eBay that price) I just don't appreciate you accusing me of tricking you or trying to trick you. It's all in the screenshots and clear as day. Have mods review it all you want. Either way it's all right there in the screenshots. Nothing was edited in that conversation.

Have a good day and good luck with future sales. I hope they go off without all the confusion of this one.

Edit: after several PMs with bkushner it's clear it was a mistake. He opened the email and didn't bother reading the actual conversation and simply replied "yes" to the title of the PM despite even quoting the original conversation...

Last edited:
Reactions: Loz
Commendable how you defended your character politely under the circumstances - congratulations, world is a better place for folk like you.

Reactions: bad karma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers