Brand New P3P-Indoor flight gone wrong-fail

Reaction score
This may be the most hilarious video I've ever seen. My older brother goes off and buys a brand new Phantom Pro 3. He reads the manuals for a week straight and watches several YouTube videos. He then decides to test it out indoors to get familiar with it. Well, here's the link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: tclark333
Dude. Funny but your brother is super lucky he didn't destroy his arm from the blades.

Outdoors, lots of space. Away from obstacles is best. Oh, and gentle on the sticks. Maybe prop guards should be in his future.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's a good thing he did not get hurt. There are no doubt a few valuable lessons everyone can learn from watching this.

Wow... unbelievable. I won't say anything mean just ..... FAIL

Wow. Atti mode indoors... brave... epic fail. Its like he tried to do a roll towards his face. Most people do their first flight at an open field for that reason--> theres enough room to run when the quad goes rogue and tries to run you down and chop you up into bits.

Wow...! Those blades are super sharp on rotation. This could have easily resorted in a trip to the hospital.

This may be the most hilarious video I've ever seen. My older brother goes off and buys a brand new Phantom Pro 3. He reads the manuals for a week straight and watches several YouTube videos. He then decides to test it out indoors to get familiar with it. Well, here's the link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
OMG

I bought a cheap little phantom look alike and practiced in my shop until I could do figure 8's in the rafters. I crashed it 100's of times. Glad I had that opportunity before I bought my P3A

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: snowghost
Man-at-desk-with-head-in-008.jpg

I'm thinking the combination of the spinning ceiling fan, atti mode in a tight space and inexperience played a big part. Semper Fi Marine!

Hahahahaha, what an idiot! Some people shouldn't be allowed to own drones. Or at least there should be an IQ test before buying one. SMH

Lol , something similar just happen to me outdoor with a p4. It clipped a chair on take off and of course being my second flight I panicked and picked up the drone , nothing major happened just a few scuffs on the propellers.

Still lessons learned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen