Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Brand new P3A/P parts for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mark Klee, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Mark Klee

After 2 motherboards and lots of time trying to fix my original P3A I finally gave up and purchased a new P3P yesterday. I'm going to pull off the motherboard/motor/LED assembly, the gimbal/camera, and the battery ... and sell everything else.

Let me know if you're looking for something specific and make me an offer. I'm not going to "give" any of the parts away as I can use them for spares ... but if you need something specific, let me know.

Since my new aircraft has the "new" motors, I also have 7 "old" motors for sale: 3 are brand new and the other 4 have about 20 flights on them.

Let me know if you have questions or would like pictures.

Mark

2. Ozziebattler

Hi, is the main board assembly still working and are the motors LEDs and power plug still all attached?

3. danstenz

Hi Mark, I'm interested in the roll arm and yaw arm if they're for sale?

4. Mark Klee

Sorry guys ... read above closely - I bought the new drone b/c I needed the camera/gimbal AND I needed the motherboard and motors for my other drone. Everything else is for sale ... sorry

5. Djud

I'm looking for OFDM module. Do you have it? Is it functional? What would be the price?

6. Mark Klee

Do you only need the OFDM module ... or do you need the VPM as well? I'm willing to sell the OFDM for $200 and the pair for $300. They are brand new and have never been flown. I have 2 drones and need some other parts so I purchased a new P3P, pulled out the parts I needed, and am selling off everything else.

7. Djud

Yes, only OFDM. It is a fair price. But I haven't realize it's a brand new. Since the new one costs $299, and with additional shipping expenses, it would be the same as I buy it directly.
    I was hopping I can find some cheaper second hand module, altogether $100 max. Thanks for your offer anyway.

8. hunch

i have a box of used ones that work. let me know if you still need any of it.

9. Djud

Yes I do. What is the price, and could you please check what would be the shipping costs to Europe, Croatia?