Brand new P3A/P parts for sale

Reaction score
After 2 motherboards and lots of time trying to fix my original P3A I finally gave up and purchased a new P3P yesterday. I'm going to pull off the motherboard/motor/LED assembly, the gimbal/camera, and the battery ... and sell everything else.

Let me know if you're looking for something specific and make me an offer. I'm not going to "give" any of the parts away as I can use them for spares ... but if you need something specific, let me know.

Since my new aircraft has the "new" motors, I also have 7 "old" motors for sale: 3 are brand new and the other 4 have about 20 flights on them.

Let me know if you have questions or would like pictures.

Mark

Hi, is the main board assembly still working and are the motors LEDs and power plug still all attached?

I'm looking for OFDM module. Do you have it? Is it functional? What would be the price?

Do you only need the OFDM module ... or do you need the VPM as well? I'm willing to sell the OFDM for $200 and the pair for $300. They are brand new and have never been flown. I have 2 drones and need some other parts so I purchased a new P3P, pulled out the parts I needed, and am selling off everything else.

Yes, only OFDM. It is a fair price. But I haven't realize it's a brand new. Since the new one costs $299, and with additional shipping expenses, it would be the same as I buy it directly.
I was hopping I can find some cheaper second hand module, altogether $100 max. Thanks for your offer anyway.

i have a box of used ones that work. let me know if you still need any of it.

Yes I do. What is the price, and could you please check what would be the shipping costs to Europe, Croatia?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.