Brand new OEM DJI Phantom 3 Battery - $75 shipped

Reaction score
(1) Guaranteed brand new, authentic DJI Phantom 3 Battery. $75 shipped to lower 48 via USPS.

PayPal only. Will ship immediately upon receipt of payment.

Battery is still available as of now. Surprised it's lasted this long at this price. You can check my prior posts and see I've sold several of these and have had zero complaints. It's legit.

I may be new here but this isn't right. Requiring a buyer to send a personal payment for this type of transaction is against PayPal terms of service and leaves the buyer with no protection should the seller misrepresent the item or never send it. Also note the seller gave me 2 hours to respond between his post with payment details and declaring the item as still available. I will not be buying from this seller.

I may be new here but this isn't right. Requiring a buyer to send a personal payment for this type of transaction is against PayPal terms of service and leaves the buyer with no protection should the seller misrepresent the item or never send it. Also note the seller gave me 2 hours to respond between his post with payment details and declaring the item as still available. I will not be buying from this seller.
I will not sell you this battery. The PayPal request is common to avoid the fees. I could easily set the price higher to compensate for the fees, but most people would rather pay less and don't question this. I have sold several of these batteries and have no nothing but positive response. Go pay more somewhere else, you won't be getting one from me.

Reactions: DanD2
If I were out to pull some scam and take someone for their money, it would be for much more than $75.

If the friends/family PayPal thing makes you uncomfortable, you can certainly pay the extra fees (probably $3 -$4 dollars, but not sure since most people don't question it) on top of the $75 ask and send "normal".

I didn't buy one because I don't have the extra $$ right now but I had no issues with it.

This is still available if anyone is interested. If not sold by EOD today, I'll just add it to my personal collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen