Brand New Newbie

Reaction score
Hi, I have finally delved into the RC world. Also a pilot in training (seeking sports pilot certification and license). I have a question for my new 500.00 FC40. I searched and still a little confused. I want to be able to track via GPS if this thing flys away or I have motor or other issues beyond my control and lose it. All I am looking for is a way to find it if it gets lost beyond sight. Flytrex seemed interesting however I am confused about the Flytrex Live and the smaller Flytrex for 49.00. Your response is very appreciated. Thank you!

Roy Caban

rcaban said:
Hi, I have finally delved into the RC world. Also a pilot in training (seeking sports pilot certification and license). I have a question for my new 500.00 FC40. I searched and still a little confused. I want to be able to track via GPS if this thing flys away or I have motor or other issues beyond my control and lose it. All I am looking for is a way to find it if it gets lost beyond sight. Flytrex seemed interesting however I am confused about the Flytrex Live and the smaller Flytrex for 49.00. Your response is very appreciated. Thank you!

Roy Caban

You could do what many do, buy a cheap GPS pet tracker. I've seen them as low as $39.

Hi

I have this kind of tracker.
SSC_7364_zps300ce0e2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350921226030?ss ... 1439.l2649

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost