Brand New, Never Used DRONExpert Gimbal for Vision

Reaction score
Well after waiting weeks to finally get my Dronexpert gimbal, I've decided to go a different route and won't be needing it any more. It will be hard to see this thing go since I waited so long and because it's quality looks so nice. It is brand new and has never been installed. I realize I could probably send it back and get a refund but I figured I'd give someome in the US a chance to get one shipped to your house in just a few days rather than waiting 6+ weeks for it to leave their facility.

I'm looking to get $500 for it. I'll cover shipping costs to ship inside of the US. The gimbal will be shipped from Texas. Turns out Dronexpert doesn't accept returns since they have avoided responding to all my emails asking about their return policy.

PM me or post on here if you have any questions/offers!

Thanks,

Alex

YeeaaBoii said:
And I also have the TacoRC 3DPOWER gimbal as well. It's the newest version of it. Brand new, never installed. Looking to get what I paid for it back. $280

I'm interested but not at these prices. (The gimbals on these things aren't cheap! For this kind of money, I could be halfway to converting my P2V to a gimbal for my GoPro and the FPV hardware).

I don't want to insult you and I know this stuff isn't cheap, but if down the line you decide to lower the price, please give me a yell as I'm looking to put a gimbal on my P2V at a price that wont anger my wife!

Thanks,
-John

GLOCKer said:
YeeaaBoii said:
And I also have the TacoRC 3DPOWER gimbal as well. It's the newest version of it. Brand new, never installed. Looking to get what I paid for it back. $280

I'm interested but not at these prices. (The gimbals on these things aren't cheap! For this kind of money, I could be halfway to converting my P2V to a gimbal for my GoPro and the FPV hardware).

I don't want to insult you and I know this stuff isn't cheap, but if down the line you decide to lower the price, please give me a yell as I'm looking to put a gimbal on my P2V at a price that wont anger my wife!

Thanks,
-John

What price would you be interested in? I also have one for sale - 10 minutes total flight time. Just received it April 2, and I'm going to upgrade to the P2+V. My loss, your gain? :)

I'm open to offers but if it's not close to what I paid for it I will see if Dronexpert will accept a return. I've had no luck contacting them though. No answer in two days. I'm returning the Taco gimbal for a full refund so now it's just DE gimbal for sale. It's never even come out of it's case!

YeeaaBoii said:
I'm open to offers but if it's not close to what I paid for it I will see if Dronexpert will accept a return. I've had no luck contacting them though. No answer in two days. I'm returning the Taco gimbal for a full refund so now it's just DE gimbal for sale. It's never even come out of it's case!

I think we're going to be so far apart on the DE gimbal that I'm not going to even insult you. :) There's what it's worth and what I can get away with spending on it without pissing off my wife while we're in the middle of spending money on planning a vacation. :)

Thanks for your time though!

GLOCKer said:
YeeaaBoii said:

I think we're going to be so far apart on the DE gimbal that I'm not going to even insult you. :) There's what it's worth and what I can get away with spending on it without pissing off my wife while we're in the middle of spending money on planning a vacation. :)

Thanks for your time though!

My life is a long insult.,!! LOL seriously what is your best price on the DE Gimbel? I said $450.00 how about $500.00 ??
Moose

myvrodrocks said:
Kinda strange that you never got back to me... Was ready to buy.

I did message you back twice. Maybe the system didn't let them go through but the messages I sent you are in my "sent" folder. You definitely have first dibs if you are still interested because you messaged me first.

Cost is subjective and it all depends on what you are planing on using the craft for. These platforms are like "tools" each set up is an individual thing. Its nice to have a forum like this to discuss your options before you make such a purchase. Good luck. Wishing you the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20