Brand NEW never out of the box Phantom 2 plus H3-3D gimball plus many extras $600

Reaction score
UPDATE: PRICE LOWERED TO $500 PLUS SHIPPING!!!!!!!!

I bought a nearly new Phantom 2 on Craigslist. On my 2nd flight I had a flyaway and lost the unit. So I contacted DJI and they worked out a deal on purchasing a replacement unit at a discount. I have decided I want a Phantom 3, so am selling this setup plus all the extras I have from the initial unit.

It just came FedEx yesterday and I opened the box to take a picture. Have not even taken anything out of the box, so is brand new!! Comes with full setup of Phantom 2n($699) as well as brand new in the box Zenmuse H3-3D unit ($300).

I will include also a nearly new Phantom intelligent battery, charging cord, a set of propeller protectors, a set of extra propellers, a rigged up transmitter and a video screen (He had it rigged up weird and I don't know how it worked as I never got a chance to try it out. Kind of a weird rig, but something you could build off of). Also includes a set of stickers and some other misc DJI packaged accessories.

I would be interested in trading for a Phantom 3 Advanced or Professional (plus some of my cash of course). Will sell everything I have listed here for $600 plus shipping.
IMAG0247.jpg
IMAG0246.jpg
IMAG0246.jpg
IMAG0245.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be clear what all is included in the deal, I understand that you are offering P2 + H3-3d and but would you clarify what else would be included in the deal.

Just like it states in the ad. Brand new never used complete P2 system with everything it comes with new. Also brand new never used gimball again with everything in box. As far as extras, it is everything listed, which includes extra battery (2 batteries total), extra set of propellers, propeller guards, a small LCD video screen, and some misc items that were in the setup when I bought it (the one that flew away). He had something on the copter itself that transmitted video to the screen. Don't really know much about the system he was using, as it flew away on me on my second flight. What is in the pictures is included. If you want the P2 by itself with everything new in the box with no gimball or any extras I would do $400.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers