Brand new genuine phantom 3 batteries 110.00 free shipping U.S.

Go app didn't flag it
the left one is a fugazi

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
that's not a name that's a word for fake for those who don't know

Then why didn't you just say fake in your first post .
I have 5 other battery's and after seeing the Chinese writing I really looked at all of them and there all looked exactly alike .
It came in the same box padded like all the rest and after charging the app did not flag it .Showed just what the rest did other
than it had never been used . Been raining so not fly with it yet .All I can say about it.
As to being fake...I doubt very much he would have sold me of all people a bad battery .
I am not promoting them but am showing what I got .Believe me if I see something not right with it I would say so .

Romans109 you shouldn't comment.If you don't know your facts
this is why i hate this forum is because people like you bill people are way too serious, i was only kidding trying to be funny, as far as you saying "i shouldn't comment" it's called freedom of speech... prick

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

people need to freakin lighten up

this is why i hate this forum is because people like you bill people are way too serious, i was only kidding trying to be funny, as far as you saying "i shouldn't comment" it's called freedom of speech... prick

We don't call folks names here and you do know how to fix the hate coming here part don't you ?

I sell on here from time to time and give the best price to help people on here and try and deliver fast and anwser questions.I don't want people who have bought from me thinking I'm a scumbag and ripped them off.So when you made the comment you were calling me a lier witch I'm not.

Roman's. I'm sorry I didn't know you were.It juse seems like every time I post something on here people talk some crap but most aren't kidding.Anyway no harm done.

Lets not lower ourselves to calling others names. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Roman's. I'm sorry I didn't know you were.It juse seems like every time I post something on here people talk some crap but most aren't kidding.Anyway no harm done.
youre right, i apologize for calling you a prick

We don't call folks names here and you do know how to fix the hate coming here part don't you ?
people need to freakin lighten up

you're right my bad i apologize but we all do need to lighten up though cause joking and laughter is one of the best medicines

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers