BRAND NEW DJI BATTERY in Box (NEVER USED ONCE) (pick up if you like) $90 DJI BRAND OEM DIRECT

Reaction score
Hey guys.

A while ago I bought a BUNCH of batteries to sell on eBay and sold all of them and every single one worked great. You can go look at my eBay account (and if you want to buy it through there, I will be happy to but I will up the price to $100 to cover their costs), but if you want it from me $90 and the reason I kept on to this bat is because the box was marked as a Part 7 even though it's a Part 54.

The exact opposite happened with another customer and he was unhappy and until I convinced him that it was just a mistake and re-sent him the part 54 (he actually had a part 7 and it was marked as a part 54), I guess these things happen ocassionaly, but he had the older (although I like better Part 7). I actually ended up selling the Part 7 for more than what people were buying the 54s because people liked how it looked. LOL.

I am telling you now because I opened to look at it, that it's the brighter part 54. 100% possitive.

I was keeping it for myself but my 6 bats looks like it will get me through my P4 run.

If you want it, $90 and if you live is SoCal you can come pick it up.

Thanks.

Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan