Brand new. Cant see through camera but small line at top of screen

Reaction score
Well i got new p3 adv. two days ago. Worked solid two days to get it up and running. Updated firmware. And everything. Finally flies. App does say no signal here and there but works for most part. Well i still cant see through my camera. It will take pics when i push button but i take the blindly as its not showing live on tablet just black on video and very small line at top on pic mode. About tired of this. Any suggestions?? Thanks all

What phone / tablet are you using?
If you connect to the AC on the kitchen table, with the RC next to it does it connect to the camera?

What phone / tablet are you using?
If you connect to the AC on the kitchen table, with the RC next to it does it connect to the camera?
It is a visual land prestige tablet. Yes canera hooks up and takes pics but does it blindly as i cant see through canera. Only see pics after taken. No video. at all

It is a visual land prestige tablet. Yes canera hooks up and takes pics but does it blindly as i cant see through canera. Only see pics after taken. No video. at all
Right, I think that's your problem. I really don't think a Visual Land Prestige tablet is up to the job. When the app starts what image can you see... Nothing?

Have you tried remove and reinstall DJI GO app?

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20