brand new battery ..DONT WORK

GLR

Reaction score
i bought from amazon a battery for P4 ... its fully charged. when i connect it to the drone it wont turn on. but when its on with the drone all the 4 green lights on battery are on any help or anything i can do?

i bought from amazon a battery for P4 ... its fully charged. when i connect it to the drone it wont turn on. but when its on with the drone all the 4 green lights on battery are on any help or anything i can do?
Just to eliminate the obvious .... are you trying to turn it on properly... press, press and hold?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum GLR. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

If I read this correctly, you say you have the battery turned on while installed in the quad and the quad does nothing, no lights or anything? If so, do other batteries work with it OK? Maybe the battery is defective... is this an OEM DJI battery or a knock off?

yes the others work ok.. and this battery i bought is DJI battery bought on amazon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues