Brain Fart, downloading IOS 8 for iphone 5S

Reaction score
I started this process a half hour ago w/o stopping to think about it's impact on using my phone with the vision app. Do we know ?? I can go back through total reset as I understand but what a pain.

It works.
Or at least the final beta worked (I tested the final beta with an iPhone 4s and it is fully functional). I have not tried it with the released version although the app does open just fine (I have not tested it with the phantom yet)

Geert: Can you verify the app I need for my vision + is available to DL on the ipad mini. I asked a friend with a mini to look in the app store yesterday for me and he thought it was not but was also not sure exactly what he was looking for. I have a full size ipad and it is not available that I can see for it.

Is this Mini specific, I tried this on my full size ipad and it would work other than the video feed.

Geert said:
RIDETOEAT said:
Is this Mini specific, I tried this on my full size ipad and it would work other than the video feed.

The DJI app for iPhone in the App.Store works fine on the iPad mini Retina with iOS8.
I did not test on full size iPad yet but I assume it will be working fine too.

Geert./.

Thanks for you kind response, you are an appreciated contributor to this forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl