Bracketed shots - set difference in exposure?

Reaction score
It seems with AEB I can select 3 or 5, but not the difference in exposure. It seems to shoot 0, -1, and +1. Can I adjust the -1 and +1 to i.e. be -2/+2?

AEB is set to .7 EV and is not adjustable. Page 60 in the manual.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

AEB is set to .7 EV and is not adjustable. Page 60 in the manual.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmm... that seems really annoying/silly. Using the RAW file you can easily pull out .7 EV stops + and -...

Really shocked there is no way to unlock/change this further :(

Hmm... that seems really annoying/silly. Using the RAW file you can easily pull out .7 EV stops + and -...
Really shocked there is no way to unlock/change this further :(
It's unusual that DJI have ignored this just like the file numbering only goes to 999.
But if it's important to you, it's easy to use the Litchi app and set whatever interval you want up to 3EV.
You can even shoot brackets of 7.
i-5nNxKw8-L.png

Reactions: BigAl07
It's unusual that DJI have ignored this just like the file numbering only goes to 999.
But if it's important to you, it's easy to use the Litchi app and set whatever interval you want up to 3EV.
You can even shoot brackets of 7.

So here is my question.... once you set the "Custom AEB" in Litchi does this setting remain for the flight (as in if I'm flying in manual mode as opposed to a Litchi mission? I mean can I set it in Litchi and just fly around with the settings or do I have to be actively using Litchi to retain the settings?

Great question by the OP by the way. I shoot AEB for just about everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj