Bought my first drone

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just bought my first drone (DJI Phantom 3 Pro) today and I'm loving every minute of it. Currently, I'm looking to use this just as a hobbyist toy, but excited to see the new developments to come with you "commercial" types. I didn't realize the enthusiasm here drones have behind them! I'm a airline pilot (United) and I'm excited to see everyone's interest and compliance with the NAS. If any of you have any questions regarding the NAS, aerodynamics, FARs, etc. I'd be more than happy to provide whatever resources I can. I've been flying commercially for about 8 years, flew in the USMC, and hold a Cerified Flight Instructor Certicate (CFI). Certified Flight Instument Instructor Certificate (CFII), and Multi-Engine Instructor Certificate, and an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP). So glad to see the enthusiasm here! Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all in the skies!

Reactions: Gary M
Nice to meet you Droner! You've stumbled into the right place. I've been here for about three months, owned my Phantom for 2 months. I am a complete drone newbie and honestly dont think I would be doing so well without the help from so many in this forum. Hope you enjoy your new hobby!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers