Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Bought modified drone newbie

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by Willfitt12, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Willfitt12

Hi! I'm new to the forum. Bought a used phantom 2 drone and was told another remote was used with it. They gave me the original remote and said it just need to be binded. Another issue is the drone itself is missing the bind button. I have tried all the YouTube videos and even download all the up to date software to it. No change tho. My question is would anyone know how to bind it without the binding button on the drone itself?? Or do I need to buy the button and install it to be able to get it to bind? Any assistance would be great! Thank you

2. jason

Turn the P2 over without props and turn it on and you should see a red LED on the side. Do you see it? To get back to me by use the reply button in the lower right corner of this post.

3. Willfitt12

That light is the one that is missing from the drone

4. Willfitt12

There is also a box that has the name "futaba" witch has a red solid light but it is on the inside of the drone

5. jason

Can you take photo and post it of the bottom side of the P2 with the power on and one of the controller you have.If you save those in a file on your computer you can then download them here using upload file button

6. Willfitt12

Attached Files:

7. N017RW