Bought a fpv antenna extender not sure how well it will work for my p3s

Javisst. Jag har aldrig tidigare hittat någon P3S-ägare i Sverige. Kul! :)

When you reached 1050m with your windsurfer, did you lose the RC signal? Over fields and lakes I can usually reach just over 1700m with my stock P3S. My 3D printed windsurfer gave me an additional 400m.
Verkar inte vara så många standard ägare :)

My app disconnected/crashed when i reached 1050 m but i still hade rc signal but i could not se any information in the app so i switched the s2 switch a couple of time to bring it home, first the app ask me if i want rth home and i click yes but it timed out so i got realy scared, lucky the s2 switch worked,

Verkar inte vara så många standard ägare :)

My app disconnected/crashed when i reached 1050 m but i still hade rc signal but i could not se any information in the app so i switched the s2 switch a couple of time to bring it home, first the app ask me if i want rth home and i click yes but it timed out so i got realy scared, lucky the s2 switch worked,
Oh, alright. I used to initiate RTH via the app, but when it's -15°C you don't want to take off your gloves to do that, so I started using the S2 switch instead. It seems more reliable too.

You can do the same for much cheaper using u.fl to RP SMA cables (you need 3) and Alfa wi-fi antennas. I did this mod and got at least 1500 ft further over stock. Still didn't hit one mile, but I was about 400 feet away from it.

311s2vp.jpg
Same here I would like to see more info on your setup.

Hello ppl this is my new range test with the ARGtek Antenna mod 70,6 height and 1802 distance..
You can also check my other videos on my channel on how to install the ARGtek kit on your phantom or other range test and videos. Thank you

same as RadRich, thinking about the Alfa antenna option, but what is confusing me is the antenna pic appears to show a male fitting as does the extension cables, what am I missing?

Why does my argtek blow ****? Literally worse then stock. Shooting out over an open wide open huge lake and the distance was less. What a joke

Reactions: RadRich

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1