Bought a fpv antenna extender not sure how well it will work for my p3s

Do you have to do the 32 channel mod to get the better range ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Attachments

• 20160114_172708_HDR.jpg
    20160114_172708_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 966
  • 20160114_172727_HDR.jpg
    20160114_172727_HDR.jpg
    993 KB · Views: 1,201
Reactions: Mediacj and Timmydz
Radrich, Thank you for sharing this!! This looks impressive. I think I wil order everything you listed tonight and give it a go.

Again, I thank you for sharing this.

Reactions: RadRich
Guys i need some guidance through what antennas i should use. The only thing i know is wifi video is 2.4GHz and transmission is 5.8GHz. Also is it possible to get 32 channels in the standard? I thought that was only possible in lightbidge technology... Please help

I've ordered one of the ARGtec upgrades off eBay do I need to do the 32 channel hack to notice any difference?

Radrich, Thank you for sharing this!! This looks impressive. I think I wil order everything you listed tonight and give it a go.

Again, I thank you for sharing this.
You're welcome. Just be careful removing the glue on the wi-fi connectors. Use an razor or X-Acto knife for accuracy and go slow. Then use hot glue gun (or possibly silicone) to seal the connectors.

Attachments

• 20151203_172633.jpg
    20151203_172633.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 648
I like both these setups. I think I might try the one from ARGtek because I can put the TX back together like new if any warranty issue arise. I would imagine that you could put boostered antenna on the ARGtek if needed because they can be removed/replaced correct?

I like both these setups. I think I might try the one from ARGtek because I can put the TX back together like new if any warranty issue arise. I would imagine that you could put boostered antenna on the ARGtek if needed because they can be removed/replaced correct?
in the case of ARGtek i think yes no need drill your controller.

I would like to see some results of this ARGtek antenna mod. If anyone tried it, please let us know with some before and after range, as well as flying location circumstances. Thanks!

Here's how much distance I'm getting with the stock antennas about 230m at 45m height. In gonna assemble the upgrade tonight and have the results later this weekend.

I have read that you might be able to squeak some more distance out with some more height.........but either way I can't wait to see what you get with the Argtek upgrade. I hope it is a major improvement. Out of all the antenna upgrade this is the best looking and doesn't ruin (void warranty) the Tx case. It looks like it "belongs"!

So, no difference with windsurfer then really?

i tryied with bigger windsurfer today and i get 100 metters more, its not big deal, i also order a argtek antennas, waiting them to test i will make new video with them.. and lets see..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4