Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Boscam RX-LCD5802 Monitor

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by damscippy, May 15, 2014.

1. damscippy

Just got a Boscam LCD with the built in battery. I was curious if anyone has come up with any sort of charger other than the one banggoog sells. I have a Traxxas Peak Plus charger. Is it possible to use the included ac wire and hook it to the peak charger?

2. Fredski

When I unpacked my new Phantom 2, GoPro Hero 3+, Zenmuse Gimbal, and Boscam monitor all at the same time I didn't recognize the included charger for what it was - so, I went to Radio Shack and bought a charger for it. Now I have 2 and they both work very well. I've been guilty of "ready, fire, aim" in the past!

3. damscippy

My boscam didn't come with a charger. Just a cord with an ac jack on one end and an jst connector on the other. I was just wondering how other people were charging their monitors.

4. GhostMaster