Bora Bora Le Moana Resort

Great shots. The colors are gorgeous and lighting is top notch! If you don't mind me asking, how much does staying in a resort like that cost? I've never even thought about it thinking it would be too expensive.

Some commentary on your vid:
1. When doing those shots where you fly straight up from the subject, you might get a more dramatic view by tilting the camera up slowly to show the rest of the land.

2. The ones where you are sitting down having tea might also benefit from moving out while moving up. Say, start at a somewhat horizontal view, then move up and out to show your surroundings. Like the "selfie" mode you see on 3DR solo's drones.

3. A nice dramatic shot there would be, when she's on the dock and you're flying past, try to utilize the F flight mode so you can pan and keep her the center of focus while doing so. Phantom 3's way of doing this sucks compared to others, but it can be done and can look really amazing.

4. The high up views were amazing of that place, but I was constantly distracted by the props and even the frame showing in the shot. You might be able to crop this in post, or when you're out again restrict the gimbal from going that high up. I never had a problem with this until I took out that restriction myself. To each his own, though.

Awesome and that definitely makes me want to visit the place. That water is gorgeous.

Only have one word. STUNNING !

Thank you.

We bought the Phantom 2/GoPro just before we went around the world for our honeymoon, so this was one of our first flights. We managed to get it around 13 countries in 30 days. We have since upgraded to a Phantom 3 and haven't had problems with props/frame in shot. Thank you for the tips.

We stayed at the hotel on loyalty points with the IHG group.
It's a great hotel but the InterContinental Thalasso is better, we'll be uploading a video of Thalasso soon.

" I was constantly distracted by the props and even the frame showing in the shot. You might be able to crop this in post, or when you're out again restrict the gimbal from going that high up. I never had a problem with this until I took out that restriction myself. To each his own, though.

Awesome and that definitely makes me want to visit the place. That water is gorgeous."

+1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl