Bora bora honeymoon video(with some drone footage)

Reaction score
Warning: This is a honeymoon/vacation video. Not everything in the video is drone footage.

Hey there guys just came back from my honeymoon and finished editing. I was able to fly my drone for 1 day till the security talked to me and told me not to fly my drone. I could have flown more behind the hotel but I don't want to ruin our reputation like breaking rules. I had so many cinematic plans/shot planned ahead of time but I wasn't able to do it
sad.gif

If you just want to see the drone footage here is the specific time: :48, 2:08, 4:24. Sorry it is limited. Otherwise Enjoy watching the entire video. Thanks!

If you have plans to go to bora bora feel free to ask me questions.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not bothered about the lack of drone footage - it's about a special event in your life when you and your wife were on honeymoon.

The thing that IS missing is more shots of you & the wife just being together - as at 3:12 when you're kissing. Those shots of her running along the various access footways are ok - but it'd have looked better if you'd been running with her & holding hands.

Now that's the miserable old bugger done moaning - let me be amongst those on here to wish you a very long and happy life together.

Not bothered about the lack of drone footage - it's about a special event in your life when you and your wife were on honeymoon.

The thing that IS missing is more shots of you & the wife just being together - as at 3:12 when you're kissing. Those shots of her running along the various access footways are ok - but it'd have looked better if you'd been running with her & holding hands.

Now that's the miserable old bugger done moaning - let me be amongst those on here to wish you a very long and happy life together.
Lol. Thanks for the advise. Maybe next time i'll do those shot that you were suggesting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic