Boost

Reaction score
I'm am totally new to this and hope I find support here. If this is not the place, please let me know and my apologies. I am a retired peace officer and prior military with a question I ran across this morning. I am honestly trying to cultivate my new interest in drone usage and maybe support to my supposed retirement fund. I live in a rugged area in Northern California and may be able to support those in public service.
Question: If I needed to get to the canyon next to me, maybe in a circumstance that was life depending. If within reason with current boost on remotes, could I put up a second support drone near the ridge top, that could act as a satellite and relay my signal to my main unit and access an otherwise inaccessible area in a time critical situation?
I have no idea how to proceed with something like this and definitely can not fund it. Lol. But maybe something that could be turned into a good thing for everyone. This may be something that already exist but not for the everyday person as myself? Thanks for any and all positive responses.
d9560c8225d31a8b93f057d961fded61.jpg

Last edited:
I don't believe so...but then again I am not that smart. Congrats on your retirement, I too am a retired LEO. You could use the Litchi app and plan a mission that theoretically could go into the next canyon. You would not be able to view anything until you regained your signal so not sure if this would help in a "life saving" incident. You would lose signal but the mission would continue anyway and you can set your last waypoint to your launch point.

Reactions: jvemr

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik