Bonneville Salt Flats - Footage.

Reaction score
Hello!

Here is my very first full production video that I shot with my Phantom. I hope you enjoy. I'm no professional and this is very new to me. Make sure it's in HD when playing (of course! hehe).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Ties
Pretty cool. Not sure if its my streaming, but I notice a consistent stutter on the frame during horizontal panning. I have the same issue with mine. I'm new to this as well, but trying to figure out.

Pretty cool. Not sure if its my streaming, but I notice a consistent stutter on the frame during horizontal panning. I have the same issue with mine. I'm new to this as well, but trying to figure out.

Thank you. It must be your streaming reduce the quality. We showed this at one of our bankments and I or no one else had any stutter issues nor do I see it on my end.

I've considered filming there but it's a haul out to the middle of nowhere. If I head out there I want to film the Utah Tree (Tree of Life?). I have also been wanting to film the Spiral Jetty.

I've considered filming there but it's a haul out to the middle of nowhere. If I head out there I want to film the Utah Tree (Tree of Life?). I have also been wanting to film the Spiral Jetty.

If you go out there let me know I will totally go and we can throw together up there and get some good footage from both drones

Hello!

Here is my very first full production video that I shot with my Phantom. I hope you enjoy. I'm no professional and this is very new to me. Make sure it's in HD when playing (of course! hehe).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looking for a licensed drone pilot during Speedweek in Bonneville....

Looking for a licensed drone pilot during Speedweek in Bonneville....

Hello,
my drone is registered however for personal use not as a business so if you wanted me to film I would have to do it for free ;)

OK, I would need to check with the Speedweek team if you can shoot with us, what drone have you registered?

We have filming license and if you have an official license to fly the drone, we are in business!

We have filming license and if you have an official license to fly the drone, we are in business!

I can provide my registered card if needed it's also listed on my drone. Since I just do videos on my own I only have the standard dji3 I believe which shoots perfectly fine in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers