BOGO 8in carbon props from DSLR Pros!

I flew for the first time today with my new carbon fiber props. They are 9.5" and fast as lightning. Caution when decending at a fast rate you need to release the stick earlier when approaching the ground or give a little up. It takes about 30 feet to stabalize on full down. Yes I had the same problem with my nuts, ordered from Amazon and I looked over the fine print about the nuts. So finally found my nuts in China and got them yesterday.

Ksc said:
that just means they are normal price now. DSLRpros jacks up the price on everything.

They are pretty much the most expensive online retailer out there. And I speak for myself here...but the service leaves a lot to be desired. Sent my Phantom I bought from them back for repair. They said one of the motors had bad bearings. I'd only had this for 4 months yet they would not warranty it. Said it was my fault because of the 'hard landings' - meh...dubious for sure. Anyhow, I was told I had to purchase 4 complete T-motor replacements for $289 because the "don't sell just one motor". Finally got the Phantom back and then whaddya know...right on their website they are now selling single T-motors. SMH.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20