Bobbing up and down at night when low to ground. Way to turn off bottom sensors?

Reaction score
My p4p was bobbing up and down on a night flight. I know it's because the bottom sensors can't see the ground and are trying to find it. Way to turn off sensors?

You can disable VPS in the "Visual Navigation Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" section of DJI GO.

You can disable VPS in the "Visual Navigation Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" section of DJI GO.
So it was caused by the sensors not finding the ground? It also went up too. If it is caused by that, it's pretty much what I figured.

Disabling the sensors may not help. They may be helping when they have the light to see. My P2s with no sensors do this. I suspect it is trying to maintain the low altitude but getting into ground effect pushing it back up.

Disabling the sensors may not help. They may be helping when they have the light to see. My P2s with no sensors do this. I suspect it is trying to maintain the low altitude but getting into ground effect pushing it back up.
My p3s didn't do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan