Blurry video on p3a

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a problem when recording video on full hd 24fps. Video in really bright days with full sunshine is blurry and noisy. Any ideas? Thnx

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
Did you try an ND filter?

For full sunshine, you'll most likely need an ND8 or ND16. An ND4 is really only usable when it's extremely cloudy or at sunrise/sunset.

This is the reason for blurry and noisy videos? Did any of you guys had the same problem?

Too much light can certainly cause a lot of undesirable results. Got a sample video we can check out?

I wouldn't disagree with msinger as ND filters definitely serve a useful purpose, but there is no reason I can think of that your video should be blurry without them.

ND filters will allow you to reduce the shutter speed of the camera, allowing for smoother video and better overall exposure and less "jello effect" but they aren't an automatic fix for blurriness.

I'd be happy to be wrong if someone can explain the photographic reasons. How is video indoors, when your drone is just placed on a table for testing?

I am not suttisfied with the results. I am new to this but I have been reading all the time. Living in an island with too much sun has a result of reflecting all tha noise into objects like roofs, trees etc.

Well there is a certain skill to photography of course and I'm sure you'll do well if you look at the right tutorials, point your camera at the right things at the right times and so on.

In bright sunlight, causing a lot of reflections, you might find a polarising filter helps. It'll only work at 90 degrees to the sun but it'll really cut down on reflections, especially on non metallic surfaces. It'll also help cut out the haze in the atmosphere.

As with anything though, there's no substitute for practice.

I have noticed when conditions are a bit cloudy everything is fine. The problem starts in very bright days. Did any of you noticed that?

Are you looking at the video in the DJIGo app.? If so its not the full quality that you will get off the card on the AC.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj