Blurry Video - limitation or faulty?

Reaction score
A hoy hoy,

I'm struggling to understand if the blurry footage my P4P is producing is user error, limitation or a faulty product. I will link some footage I took for your reference.
I'm a VFX artist by trade and am incredibly familiar with operating a large range of both video and still frame platforms so with the P4P so I can almost rule out user error, but will happily eat humble pie.
Basically analysing the footage in 4k results in poor video quality, it has a consistent blur across the entire image. I've tried every possible setting, colour profile, auto focus/Manual etc but with no change in the consistent blurry footage at 4k 60fps, I will admit I've yet to use H.265.
  • I've had my P4P for about a month
  • No hard landing or crashes
  • flown in all lighting conditions
I've read quite a number of posts relating to unfocused lens, loose sensor, loose lens, loose/faulty gimbals etc. I'm hesitant to attempt an investigation into those factors for warranty reasons and was hoping someone might be able to diagnose the issue I'm having from the footage provided

Here is the link to the test footage - if there is a specific condition to shoot test footage in please don't hesitate to as I'd happily supply it.

Login - Dropbox
(footage still uploading as I post this)

Kind regards,
Ryan

Link won't work for me, just goes to my Dropbox and looks for your file...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan