Blurry Spot on p3p

Reaction score
I noticed today that I have a blurry spot in the middle of all my p3p shots from the past month. It can be very hard to spot but easy to notice in slow pans where objects pass through a crisp area on the edges and blur in the middle. Stock filter and 3 different polar pro filters all have the same issue and the lens underneath is clean. Temperature issue maybe? All my flights have been at high altitude in sub freezing temps.

Could be dust blobs or finger print on lens.

clean filter and also clean lens with special clothe ?

Could it be condensation ?.
Noup. It's more like this. P3 is great, it flies & records, looks, everything, bla bla

But at the end it's designed (lolol) & build in China for no more that $400 per unit.

So like every toy, you can have bad unit. Lots, lots of cameras have this issue. I got one and replaced it.
If you want to get some result you need 100% functional unit. Return that.

Just send picture to dealer. I did same, got new one..

I noticed today that I have a blurry spot in the middle of all my p3p shots from the past month. It can be very hard to spot but easy to notice in slow pans where objects pass through a crisp area on the edges and blur in the middle. Stock filter and 3 different polar pro filters all have the same issue and the lens underneath is clean. Temperature issue maybe? All my flights have been at high altitude in sub freezing temps.

DJI says that this is possible if you operate out of the temperature range they list for the quadcopter. I have had a problem with mine having some out of focus issues in the middle and some around the edge even indoors so it could be a defect but in your case where you are flying below freezing it seems you already answered your question. Test it out indoors sitting on a shelf or something and see if it is still blurry.

Could it be condensation ?.
Condensation will only happen on the lense when you first take the quadcopter to the outside, and when you first bring it from outside to inside. Once the lense acclimates to the temperature, the condensation dissipates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers