Blurry Pictures

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to run this picture by you guys and see if this is blurry or if I'm seeing things.

the RAW files seem to be better, but not by much. Still seems to be blurry to me?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

right? Could it be my settings?

Looks like way to much noise reduction. Details with cleanly defined edges seem reasonably sharp, but more fine detail, such as the tree foliage, which is typically the first casualty of over-aggressive NR, is being smoothed. A little corner softness is also visible, I think.

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to run this picture by you guys and see if this is blurry or if I'm seeing things.

the RAW files seem to be better, but not by much. Still seems to be blurry to me?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Could be several things that can be corrected with settings. Do you have a slow shutter speed set on your camera during windy conditions?

Hi there, I ran one of your pictures through Adobe Light Room, and now there is a lot more detail. Click on it and take a look.
LR1.jpg

Did this just to give you an idea of how much Post Processing can help.

Reactions: randykahl
You know, that does look so much better!

Someone else had the same problem that was quickly resolved when they removed the factory clear plastic cover from the lens.

These pictures look great. Does not look blurry to me.
Though, color saturation seems excessive.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31