Blurry Live Pic Feed

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum thing so please bare with me.

I bought a phantom 4 on the 28th of July after loving my P3 pro.

Anyway, I notice that when I'm flying and I'm in picture mode the live video feed is VERY blurry. If I switch over to video its crystal clear.

I have updated firmware and tried to roll it back and unistall dji go app.

The pictures come out fine. It's jsut live feed is bad. It really bothers me. It's hard to tell expresion on peopels faces when taking a picture. I have tried everything by going to a different color mode and then back as some say works.

The pictures I've attached are not the worst of it. I'm just at work. Outside its even worse.

Ha
IMG_0042.PNG
IMG_0043.PNG
s anyone else had this problem?

I'm sorry, maybe its the pictures or maybe my eyes, but other than one in on camera and the other is on video I don't see any real difference. I have read elsewhere complaints about P4 blurry pictures, don't remember the details, maybe this is the same issue. Might try searching the P4 forums for similar complaints. I just did a quick search for blur and this was one of the results: Brand new update for camera blur issue

Take a look at the sign on the door, to the left.

The top pic you cant make out what it says at all.
The one on the bottom is alot better.

I need to get outside and get a better pic. Its pretty bad actually.

I'm not the expert, but until one chimes in, I would keep it in video mode and just take your pictures from there, should get the same good pics as before. 200 iOS 30fps not a good example.

Can I take pics from video mode? How do I do that?

Do you mean fly in video mode and when im about to take a pic switch over?

I would LOVE to be able to take pics in video mode without switching back and forth

Mine does the same thing, but the pictures turn out just fine. Would be nice to be able to see a preview that is more clear, though.

YES! Exactly! Okay so this is what I did right now.

I used Iphone 6s and ipad mini 2 with retina and during a whole battery I went back and forth.
I can honeslty say its the ipad! On the iphone 6s its much clearer. I mean its way smaller.

So I took the iphone and ipad afterwards and synced flight and looked at exact smae pictures next to each other and the ipad pics are choppier than iphone.

So Im totally led to belive its the ipad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik