Blurry images after crash

Reaction score
When I got my P2V+ at the end of June the images at 200' were very clear. Now after a crash hitting a tree branch and dropping about 50' the FPV images are unclear and the colors are muted. It is the same regardless of weather I'm using an iPhone, iPad Mini or Cinemizers.

I thought I got lucky after the crash, the only apparent damage was two props one broken and one bent. No broken or bent gimbal or ribbon cable.

Replaced the two props recalibrated everything and back in the air

It was then I noticed the blurry images, brought it back down, made are the connections were seated and the lens was clean.

I done everything I can think of with the exception of substituting the camera. The images I'm seeing are like looking through a wet windshield

Also I tried changing different resolutions in the software, that had no affect.

Has anyone else had a problem like this, or any suggestions to resolve this would be highly appreciated. :?:

The crash may have knocked the lens or sensor out of alignment. You would have to disassemble the camera and check that everything is properly in place. You may be able to adjust the lens focus while in there if if has been knocked out of whack.

Thanks DB, I was a little leery about taking the camera apart, but seeing what I have now is dampening my flying attitude.

It make sense that the camera took quite a jolt. I'll let everyone know the outcome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.