Blurred Spot on camera

Reaction score
I am getting a blurred spot on my videos. I have been using an ND filter and the same one has been on the camera since I started seening this. I have removed the ND filter and cleaned both the ND filter and the camera lens. No change. Any suggestions?

Have you tried recording without the ND filter, there may be a flaw in the glass that you cannot see.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes I have...same. Update: Contacted DJI Service. They took all my info, I described the problem and what I did to troubleshoot. Long story short, within 24 hrs from when I first contacted them I have an RMA # from them to send my P4 in for repair! Now that's service.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They did ask for the videos which showed the "smudge". Which I supplied.

Reactions: Malakai
Good luck with DJI, it's rare they make a full repair and it comes back fixed.

Mine had a dark spot also and was only visible when panning the camera while videoing. Exchanged the next day at Apple.

I had the same problem with my last girlfriend ( a blurred spot) ha ha ha ho ho ho

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

do you have a link to a video with the blurr? because one thing that DJI have never spoken off (correct me if im wrong) is the intended blurring they use when the sun creates a shaddow of the phantom.. I mean ive seen the shaddow going towards a tree, soon as it hits the tree it gets blurred out as trying to mask it and then the grey blurr continues across the field ect..
Any one else seen this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31