Blurred Pictures

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I took my P3A out this morning and took some footage of a nearby abbey, I also took some pictures .

The 1st picture is a screenshot of the video that I took, the 2nd picture is a camera picture.

Apart from the 2nd one being a little over-exposed, why is it so drastically blurred ? The P3 was stationary at the time of taking the pics, so there was minimal movement.

This is not an isolated incident, it has happened a few times before that the video screenshot's are far superior to the camera shots, regardless of weather/light conditions?

Any help/recommended setup notes will be gratefully welcomed

I posted the same question a couple of weeks ago. It turned out, for me at least, that the photo was just fine but the built in photo viewer in Win10 does a terrible job of descaling the hires photo to the screen resolution. When I zoomed in a little the photo as seen on the screen would crisp up.

I don't know the camera settings on the P3A, but is there any chance that you've got it set to do bracketed shots that blend for HDR? If that is a possibility, it would allow a tiny movement between shots, accounting for the blur.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31