Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Bluebeam Antennas on a BOSCAM RC802 / TS321 pair?

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by Mongoose, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Mongoose

Hey all,

Just got my Bluebeam Omnidirectional antennas to put on my FC40 and hit a bit of a snag. Sadly, the connector is too small on the receiver and transmitter, are male center- which is what the antennas are. The antennas look to be a standard SMA size, which is what i was afraid of when ordering.

I'm trying to work out a way to adapt these on but im having a bit of a time. Has anyone adapted these units on before? I've seen a few people do it but no idea how to change the size and gender up.

Ideas?

2. QYV

QYV

check out the "antenna connector reference" stickythread. you may be able to get a simple adapter to change the type/gender from what you have, to what you need
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22736