Blue hdmi cable

Haha I just got another warning about 8 hours ago for foul language and what makes it even better it's because of something I posted in this thread lmao. You couldn't script it ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Fplvert
I'd like to see more inclusiveness. Like a pack! We all bros on this trip.
image.jpg

I have a quota to meet every month... it's been so much easier to meet since Mal joined up. :D

:eek: How about 2 for 1?

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I really have tried to stop cursing, really I have but us Irish use so many curse words in our day to day vocabulary that's it's just so f@cking hard to miss a word or two from time to time ;)

better mention i thought i seen a blue hdmi cable on the seat (just to keep on topic sorta thing)
i like old trucks , preferably with a v8 and better still with a big block v8
Ya I like old trucks too :)
But if I said I saw a blue hdmi cable than that would be saying it was his truck and would have the picture's of it .
Wanna bet he has some ?o_O ;)

So, the story behind the truck is, I was looking for a car for my oldest boy's girlfriend who was living with us at the time. I thought I might find her an inexpensive set of wheels so she could get back and forth to school and work.
Looking on Craigslist, I find this old truck instead. 1947 rat rod, 302 V8, 3 speed automatic, Ford 9" rear for $7,500. Needed some work, but it's a daily driver now.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I finally found the girlfriend a little 4-banger Cougar, which she has been driving for 3 years. My son and her got their own place now.
I hope she is my future daughter-in-law, ;) even though she likes cats better than my dogs.:eek:

she likes cats better than my dogs.:eek:
I can tell ya right now ya gotta breaker from that dawg !!
I see prooooblems :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Reactions: Fplvert
oh dear that is so cool ! my wife would kill for it !
My wife is the one behind the wheel. She calls it a split window Ford like her daddy had. She's waiting for me to die and wants to paint it PINK!:eek:
I'd say leave it the nice blue color. It was originally red, but that would be OT.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues