Blue hdmi cable

Gotta include DirtyBird. I'm filling out the application as we speak!
You didn't read the first post dawg ! Ya already in the dawg house !!!!!
Ya didn't read !!!!
didnotread3.gif

How's about I rename the thread to "I have a blue hdmi cable" to keep it on the down low and just tag people in it?

How's about I rename the thread to "I have a blue hdmi cable" to keep it on the down low and just tag people in it?
What da hell is a blue hdmi cable ? :confused:

What da hell is a blue hdmi cable ? :confused:
Exactly, once crazy folk are added that's all that matters and the dog house thread is now a blue hdmi cable

It's now called "blue hdmi cable" we can change it as we wish, just keep tagging our sorta folk ;)

So apart from getting a warning, getting a post deleted and making it another sticky in the making my post seems to have worked, the p3 section all of a sudden seems to be just all about p3''s ;)
Oh @Sammynels

@robsquad @III% Streve @happydays

Last edited by a moderator:
Mal you're a pure bollocks on FaceBook without having to snot magners in here too. Watch out everybody, this bollocks doesn't sleep. Like for days on end. Time zones have no hinderance of our Mal.

BTW Mal-function, me and beloved are off to Molly Malone tomorrow - wanna meet up so you can get that P1 controller, or can I leave it somewhere for you to collect?

OK I am now creating the IN THE DOGHOUSE section. No need to say why because we know we've probably been bold, again....
Not here to cause trouble but a place to log in every time we have been bold and laugh at each other.

Mal_PV2_IRELAND, Bold again
Sept 10th 2015 11.36 GMT ;)
@dirkclod @snerd @Fplvert @Monte55

some things never change...lol

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Mal you're a pure bollocks on FaceBook without having to snot magners in here too. Watch out everybody, this bollocks doesn't sleep. Like for days on end. Time zones have no hinderance of our Mal.

BTW Mal-function, me and beloved are off to Molly Malone tomorrow - wanna meet up so you can get that P1 controller, or can I leave it somewhere for you to collect?
sew your pockets up when you're around the suit Mal... he's a notorious pickpocket up here in Norn Ireland ... when he's not pushing pissy auld ones around in wheelchairs

I'll soon sort that ;)
Well ya know how ya get e mails saying what's hot in each of our forums here ?
Well I got mine today and look at the YUNEEC one :eek:
IMG_3696.PNG ..I can see Jacob now :)
77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vyna.gif
Whoops
JK Jacob :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31