Blue hdmi cable

Reaction score
OK I am now creating the IN THE DOGHOUSE section. No need to say why because we know we've probably been bold, again....
Not here to cause trouble but a place to log in every time we have been bold and laugh at each other.

Mal_PV2_IRELAND, Bold again
Sept 10th 2015 11.36 GMT ;)
@dirkclod @snerd @Fplvert @Monte55

Well, I never!

dog_house.jpg

Reactions: SENC
Aw the nerves would be though the roof if all the dog house members joined ;)
Yea I believe ya right . I just try and stay up on the latest and greatest stuff so I joined :)
Every forum needs a dirkclod !:eek:
I can see Jabob now when he seen that !
he went
fall down.png
Crap :D

Reactions: 750r and SENC
I do gotta say though when Jacob took over he said he was gonna take us to the next level and he has !
And lets not mention he hasn't gave me the boot ! :)
yet :eek:

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Mal I was trying to think of all the members that could be in the dog house and there's to many to list !
I mean we go from eagle beak to Porky and so on . Hell we even got Slinger and TJ ........:confused:
Wy were ever he off to ....gonna need a big house for this one bro :)

Reactions: 750r and Fplvert
Mal I was trying to think of all the members that could be in the dog house and there's to many to list !
I mean we go from eagle beak to Porky and so on . Hell we even got Slinger and TJ ........:confused:
Wy were ever he off to ....gonna need a big house for this one bro :)
Well when we find them along the way we'll just tag them. I have one or more two to add when I go through my recent list. This has the makings of a fun little group ;) (soon not to be so little)

Well when we find them along the way we'll just tag them. I have one or more two to add when I go through my recent list. This has the makings of a fun little group ;) (soon not to be so little)
Gotta include DirtyBird. I'm filling out the application as we speak!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj