Blue circle overlaid on my iPad Dji view with my location in the centre?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have had a few good flights with my new P4P in both the DJI Go4 App and the Litchi app. However I am now experiencing an issue getting to get the aircraft to 'Connect' in either app and do not know what is going on. I have also noted that on the DJI Go4 App I now have a light blue transparent circle overlaid on my position, which I don't think I have seen before. So...any help would be very gratefully received.

I think it has to do with the GPS , the blue circle is showing that you are in the approx area inside the circle but it is having a best guess at the exact location so it puts you in the middle. What were your satellite count showing?

Hi Pete;

I too had that same transparent blue circle about 300 yards across but it went away and hasn't come back. I have no idea what it was but it didn't seem to interfere with anything at all.

Bud

Hi Guys,

I have had a few good flights with my new P4P in both the DJI Go4 App and the Litchi app. However I am now experiencing an issue getting to get the aircraft to 'Connect' in either app and do not know what is going on. I have also noted that on the DJI Go4 App I now have a light blue transparent circle overlaid on my position, which I don't think I have seen before. So...any help would be very gratefully received.

Until you turn the aircraft on, the tablet location is based upon wifi. The aircraft GPS is more precise and removes the circle of uncertainty.

Reactions: Brian S

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub