Bloody bug hunter

AVE

Reaction score
Just wanted to share how the props look after morning flight in NYC park :)
I wont clean them, looks bad-*** drone :)

Would like to see the pic(s). Can you post a direct link?

images

Last edited:
Reactions: D4T_PoM
I thought I added a pocture, Im adding now for sure

Attachments

• 1442240406437.jpg
    1442240406437.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 438
Awwwww maaaaan! THAT's IT ?!?!
I was expecting a prop dripping in beetle juice like it had been painted red.
I'm Soooo dissappointed

lol

You didn't by any change get a big puffy mosquito bite bump after that did ja? :)

Lol

I also think the RC attracts bugs at times, but my props where worse on Saturday and bug splatted, went home and cleaned them properly.

Reactions: JKDSensei
Lol

I also think the RC attracts bugs at times, but my props where worse on Saturday and bug splatted, went home and cleaned them properly.

Yeah, when you can hear the blade whopping a large bug from a hundred feet up, you can expect some slime when you land. :)

Oddly, I often see bugs chasing my Phantom. Anyone with good eyesight has seen it I'm sure.
They get aggressive at times. Hope I don't see the day a bird or hawk goe after it.

I once had my phantom come back with the top and the blades covered in bright yellow egg yoke. I never was able to even at all figure out how the hell that was even possible in less I fly by some birds and scared the ever living uh egg out of one. Or a bird stealing another birds egg got scared and dropped it.

I once had my phantom come back with the top and the blades covered in bright yellow egg yoke. I never was able to even at all figure out how the hell that was even possible in less I fly by some birds and scared the ever living uh egg out of one. Or a bird stealing another birds egg got scared and dropped it.
Haha, That must be the oddest thing I have heard on here.
It was not on April 5, was it? :rolleyes:

Clean them and make them as smooth as possible. do you think flight characteristics will be better with bugs on the props? No.

Haha, That must be the oddest thing I have heard on here.
It was not on April 5, was it? :rolleyes:

LOL here I still think it was odd as heck and I still to this day do not have a clue how it got egg on it esp being that I was up way to high for it to of been any one trying to hit it by throwing an egg. But I do rembemer flying near some crows and did some reading on the net that they some times will carry other birds eggs with them which is what got me thinking that is the most likely thing is that one dropped it or i might of hit one and didnt realize it.

Tho I dont remember the date I do remember it was in the summer and was a hot day out. A lot of the yoke was already starting to dry when I landed and the dried on yoke was really hard to clean off. even more so then dried on bug goo.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj