Blinking trouble Code not in Manual?

Reaction score
I am having same problem on two different computers installing the Naza assistant to recognized that the Phantom is connected to the computer.

First computer- Turn on controller-power up phantom. Diagnostic ran and error code Geen,Red, Red, Red,Green, Green, Green, Green, Green.

Toggle 10 times to enter compass calibration Yellow, But only sometimes will it stay on yellow before returning to trouble code.

If I try to connect to USB during error code usb will not connect. If it is solid yellow it will connect.

On both computers respectively I download the appropriate driver for operating system and bit type (32 bit or 64 bit operating system. When prompted if connect phantom is connected via usb i choose yes. instal driver and the message is " The device driver installation wizard successfully scanned your machine but did not find any devices to be updated".

One computer has a usb 3 interface a windows 8 64 bit operating system and the other is a windows 7 32 bit netbook with USB 2.

I am on holiday in the Caribbean although I did have the same issue before coming here. I thought this was going to be a compass calibration issue but can not connect to Naza assistant to fix.

Insistently, I can get a green light from doing the first part of compass calibration. Horizontal axis but when I turn the nose vertical and rotate 360°. I get the same error code again.

Thinking to try and fly in Attitude mode? Anyone help me figure this code out before I attempt to fly?

G R R R just means you dont have enough gps satellites locked, give it a min and it should only blink green.

Ok, That sounds promising as I am attempting this all indoors. No matter how long I wait trouble code is present. I will attempt it outdoors. Also this does not explain why I am not able to connect to NAZA assistant.

I was able to fly with not to much trouble in ATI mode.

as mentioned, the red's mean lack of GPS satellites
and the 4 green blinks means that you're moving the Phantom around, OR that your gyro's need some calibration (done with the IMU calibration part of the Naza software).. Hopefully you can get that part up and running.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers