Blinking red light concern

Reaction score
I have a few questions that maybe someone can help me with first question is at the bottom of my phantom by the sensors inside the phantom there's a blinking red light I never noticed this before is this something normal or something to be concerned about. It's not the little red light or the little green light on the gimbal it's located by the camera underneath where the two sensors are also there seems to be a whistling sound coming from the machine

I believe you are referring to the light that shows it is connected/not connected.. binded to the controller.
Red not binded
Green binded.

As you look under the bird. I have the same blinking red light inside the sensor unit. Can here the cooling fan working. Think its nothing to worry about.

I believe you are referring to the light that shows it is connected/not connected.. binded to the controller.
Red not binded
Green binded.
Well it's always flashing red and im flying so I must be connected? Right? I've never seen this? Like before
image.png

Red light that you see is the one I'm concerned about I don't think I've ever seen this before

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well I just looked up previous videos from when I first got the bird and that light seems to be there so I'm guessing it is OK thanks for your help but there is a whistling sound coming from and that I am concerned about that I did not hear before

You sure its not the fan inside.
Dont think ill worry about the flashing light. All seems to work as it should.

Last edited:
I'm trying to upload a video of the sounds coming from it's something new never heard of before it won't let me upload it[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.